Worship is the heart of what we do.
Holy Communion is served during both services on the first Sunday of every month and at many of our seasonal and special services. All who accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior are welcome to receive from the Lord’s Table.
- Sunday Worship: 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. in the Sanctuary – nursery care provided for 9:00 service. Summer Worship 9:30 in the Sanctuary (Memorial Day until Labor Day) – nursery care provided
- Sunday School: 9:00 a.m. (Labor Day until Memorial Day) Children attend church with their family during the summer.
- Sunday Fellowship Hour: 10:00 a.m. in Fellowship Hall (10:30 a.m. during summer)
Seasonal Worship Services
- Lent: Wednesdays 7:00 p.m. in the Sanctuary, Soup Supper 5:00 p.m. in Fellowship Hall
- Palm Sunday: Palm Sunday at 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. in the Sanctuary
- Holy Week: 7:00 p.m. service on Thursday and Friday
- Easter Morning Sunrise Service: Easter Sunday at 7:00 a.m. at the St. Paul Evangelical Cemetery
- Easter Festival Worship Services: Easter Sunday at 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. in the Sanctuary
- Thanksgiving: Community service on Thanksgiving Eve, time and place announced each year
- Christmas: Christmas Eve services offered at 6:30 p.m., 8:30 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. in the Sanctuary
Each child is a precious gift from God.
We offer a safe environment for these children to hear bible stories, play games, sing songs and learn and grow in God together. Each room’s curriculum is designed with age-appropriate activities and all of our teachers and volunteers are Safe Church approved.
Nursery care is available for newborns through 2-year-olds.
Preschool class for 3 to 4-year-olds.
All nursery and preschool classrooms are located on the second level of the church near the main office.
Children in the elementary grades attend the 9:00 a.m. church service with their parents each Sunday – Labor Day until Memorial Day.
They will be called forward to participate in the Children’s Message towards the beginning of the service. Following the message, the children will follow their Safe Church approved teachers and volunteers downstairs to our Elementary classrooms.
Elementary classrooms give our children the opportunity to learn about a single bible story in many ways for three to four weeks at a time. Each Sunday, the children rotate between multimedia workshops that include art, drama, music, cooking, games, audiovisual and storytelling. Each of these workshops cover the same bible story for three to four weeks before a new rotation begins. Our teachers adjust each workshop to class age so that every child benefits from the activity.
Our Youth programs dig deeper into Christianity.
- 6th and 7th Grades: Program includes music, art, drama, discussion, games and prayer that help develop a relationship with God as a friend and guide.
- 8th Grade (Confirmation): Programs guide their continuing faith journey and are part of St. Paul’s Confirmation program. Confirmands also attend the 10:30 a.m. service and a second class on Wednesday evenings. Learn more here.
- 9th- 12th Grades: The Senior High Youth uses various curriculum topics crafted to encourage their creative exploration of what it truly means to be a faithful Christian.
All Junior and Senior High classes meet on the third floor at 9:00 a.m. Sunday mornings.